Aventura's population is 27,751 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 10.10 percent. See all of our Aventura demographic data.
The median home cost in Aventura is $540,500. Home appreciation the last year has been 22.40 percent. Find more data on Aventura Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, Aventura's cost of living is 127.58% Higher than the U.S. average. See our full report on Aventura Cost of Living.
Aventura public schools spend $6,004 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 19.1 students per teacher in Aventura. Learn about Aventura Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in Aventura is 4.60 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. Aventura jobs have Increased by 4.43 percent. See our full report on Aventura Economy.
|Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Aventura:
- BARRY UNIVERSITY (about 6 miles; MIAMI, FL; Full-time enrollment: 5,780)
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (about 10 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,554)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 10 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 11 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
- MIAMI-DADE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 13 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 25,323)
- KEISER COLLEGE (about 16 miles; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; FT enrollment: 2,879)
- FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY-BOCA RATON (about 29 miles; BOCA RATON, FL; FT enrollment: 14,311)
Public primary/middle school in Aventura:
- AVENTURA CHARTER ELEMENTARY (Students: 602; Location: 3333 NE 188TH STREET; Grades: KG - 05)
Private primary/middle school in Aventura:
- THE TAUBER SCHOOL (Students: 282; Location: 20400 N E 30TH AVENUE; Grades: PK - 4)