Bal Harbour's population is 3,126 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of -5.40 percent. See all of our Bal Harbour demographic data.
The median home cost in Bal Harbour is $1,410,300. Home appreciation the last year has been 23.90 percent. Find more data on Bal Harbour Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, Bal Harbour's cost of living is 57.32% Higher than the U.S. average. See our full report on Bal Harbour Cost of Living.
Bal Harbour public schools spend $5,926 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 19.7 students per teacher in Bal Harbour. Learn about Bal Harbour Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in Bal Harbour is 4.70 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. Bal Harbour jobs have Increased by 4.30 percent. See our full report on Bal Harbour Economy.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Bal Harbour:
- BARRY UNIVERSITY (about 4 miles; MIAMI, FL; Full-time enrollment: 5,780)
- MIAMI-DADE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 9 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 25,323)
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (about 14 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,554)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 15 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 16 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
- KEISER COLLEGE (about 21 miles; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; FT enrollment: 2,879)
- UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI (about 33 miles; CORAL GABLES, FL; FT enrollment: 13,050)