Doral's population is 21,313 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 4.28 percent. See all of our Doral demographic data.
The median home cost in Doral is $555,000. Home appreciation the last year has been -2.96 percent. Find more data on Doral Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, Doral's cost of living is 31.34% Higher than the U.S. average. See our full report on Doral Cost of Living.
Doral public schools spend $5,907 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 19 students per teacher in Doral. Learn about Doral Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in Doral is 3.20 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. Doral jobs have Increased by 2.92 percent. See our full report on Doral Economy.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Doral:
- MIAMI-DADE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 12 miles; MIAMI, FL; Full-time enrollment: 25,323)
- BARRY UNIVERSITY (about 14 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 5,780)
- UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI (about 19 miles; CORAL GABLES, FL; FT enrollment: 13,050)
- FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY (about 19 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 22,716)
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (about 21 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,554)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 26 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 27 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
Public high schools in Doral:
Public elementary/middle schools in Doral:
User submitted facts and corrections:
- FIU South Campus (Florida International University) is actually very close to Doral, on NW 107th Avenue and NW 8th Street