Fisher Island's population is 481 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 3.00 percent. See all of our Fisher Island demographic data.
The median home cost in Fisher Island is $543,800. Home appreciation the last year has been -1.60 percent. Find more data on Fisher Island Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, Fisher Island's cost of living is 29.64% Higher than the U.S. average. See our full report on Fisher Island Cost of Living.
Fisher Island public schools spend $5,599 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 20 students per teacher in Fisher Island. Learn about Fisher Island Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in Fisher Island is 3.20 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. Fisher Island jobs have Increased by 2.92 percent. See our full report on Fisher Island Economy.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Fisher Island:
- MIAMI-DADE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 4 miles; MIAMI, FL; Full-time enrollment: 25,323)
- BARRY UNIVERSITY (about 10 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 5,780)
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (about 22 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,554)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 24 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 25 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
- UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI (about 26 miles; CORAL GABLES, FL; FT enrollment: 13,050)
- FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY (about 26 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 22,716)