Hialeah Gardens's population is 20,063 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 3.80 percent. See all of our Hialeah Gardens demographic data.
The median home cost in Hialeah Gardens is $324,700. Home appreciation the last year has been 26.20 percent. Find more data on Hialeah Gardens Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, Hialeah Gardens's cost of living is 13.59% Higher than the U.S. average. See our full report on Hialeah Gardens Cost of Living.
Hialeah Gardens public schools spend $5,949 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 0 students per teacher in Hialeah Gardens. Learn about Hialeah Gardens Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in Hialeah Gardens is 4.60 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. Hialeah Gardens jobs have Increased by 4.33 percent. See our full report on Hialeah Gardens Economy.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Hialeah Gardens:
- BARRY UNIVERSITY (about 12 miles; MIAMI, FL; Full-time enrollment: 5,780)
- MIAMI-DADE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 13 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 25,323)
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (about 16 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,554)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 22 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 23 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
- UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI (about 24 miles; CORAL GABLES, FL; FT enrollment: 13,050)
- FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY (about 24 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 22,716)
Public primary/middle schools in Hialeah Gardens:
- MATER ACADEMY CHARTER MIDDLE (Students: 1,042; Location: 7901 NW 103RD STREET; Grades: 06 - 08)
- MATER ACADEMY (Students: 738; Location: 7700 NW 98 STREET; Grades: KG - 08)
- YOUTH CO-OP CHARTER SCHOOL (Students: 526; Location: 12051 W OKEECHOBEE ROAD; Grades: KG - 08)
- MATER ACADEMY CHARTER HIGH (Students: 467; Location: 7901 NW 103RD STREET; Grades: 09 - 10)