Juno Beach's population is 3,377 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 3.53 percent. See all of our Juno Beach demographic data.
The median home cost in Juno Beach is $700,000. Home appreciation the last year has been -11.95 percent. Find more data on Juno Beach Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, Juno Beach's cost of living is 46.81% Higher than the U.S. average. See our full report on Juno Beach Cost of Living.
Juno Beach public schools spend $5,650 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 0 students per teacher in Juno Beach. Learn about Juno Beach Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in Juno Beach is 3.30 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. Juno Beach jobs have Increased by 2.61 percent. See our full report on Juno Beach Economy.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Juno Beach:
- PALM BEACH ATLANTIC COLLEGE-WEST PALM BEACH (about 15 miles; WEST PALM BEACH, FL; Full-time enrollment: 2,109)
- PALM BEACH COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 18 miles; LAKE WORTH, FL; FT enrollment: 8,390)
- FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY-BOCA RATON (about 34 miles; BOCA RATON, FL; FT enrollment: 14,311)
- INDIAN RIVER COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 43 miles; FT PIERCE, FL; FT enrollment: 6,149)
- KEISER COLLEGE (about 48 miles; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; FT enrollment: 2,879)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 52 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 54 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
Public high school in Juno Beach:
Private elementary/middle school in Juno Beach:
- BATT PRIVATE SCHOOL (Students: 95; Location: 13205 US HIGHWAY ONE; Grades: PK - 6)