Key Biscayne's population is 10,033 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of -4.51 percent. See all of our Key Biscayne demographic data.
The median home cost in Key Biscayne is $1,990,000. Home appreciation the last year has been -9.34 percent. Find more data on Key Biscayne Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, Key Biscayne's cost of living is 190.35% Higher than the U.S. average. See our full report on Key Biscayne Cost of Living.
Key Biscayne public schools spend $5,980 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 17 students per teacher in Key Biscayne. Learn about Key Biscayne Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in Key Biscayne is 3.20 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. Key Biscayne jobs have Increased by 2.92 percent. See our full report on Key Biscayne Economy.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Key Biscayne:
- MIAMI-DADE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 7 miles; MIAMI, FL; Full-time enrollment: 25,323)
- BARRY UNIVERSITY (about 14 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 5,780)
- UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI (about 23 miles; CORAL GABLES, FL; FT enrollment: 13,050)
- FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY (about 23 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 22,716)
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (about 27 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,554)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 29 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 30 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
Public high school in Key Biscayne:
Private elementary/middle schools in Key Biscayne:
- ST AGNES ACADEMY (Students: 292; Location: 122 HARBOR DRIVE; Grades: PK - 8)
- ST CHRISTOPHERS EPISPICOL MONT (Students: 119; Location: 95 HARBOR DRIVE; Grades: PK - 1)