North Miami Beach's population is 39,030 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of -4.31 percent. See all of our North Miami Beach demographic data.
The median home cost in North Miami Beach is $1,011,400. Home appreciation the last year has been -2.41 percent. Find more data on North Miami Beach Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, North Miami Beach's cost of living is 81.49% Higher than the U.S. average. See our full report on North Miami Beach Cost of Living.
North Miami Beach public schools spend $5,880 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 21 students per teacher in North Miami Beach. Learn about North Miami Beach Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in North Miami Beach is 3.30 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. North Miami Beach jobs have Increased by 2.93 percent. See our full report on North Miami Beach Economy.
Colleges/Universities in North Miami Beach:
- NATIONAL SCHOOL OF TECHNOLOGY INC (Full-time enrollment: 393; Location: 16150 NE 17TH AVE; Private, for-profit)
- THE UNION INSTITUTE (Location: 16853 NE SECOND AVE; Private, not-for-profit; Website: www.tui.edu; Offers Doctor's degree)
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to North Miami Beach:
- BARRY UNIVERSITY (about 3 miles; MIAMI, FL; Full-time enrollment: 5,780)
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (about 11 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,554)
- MIAMI-DADE COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 11 miles; MIAMI, FL; FT enrollment: 25,323)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 13 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 14 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
- KEISER COLLEGE (about 18 miles; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; FT enrollment: 2,879)
- FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY-BOCA RATON (about 32 miles; BOCA RATON, FL; FT enrollment: 14,311)
Public high school in North Miami Beach:
Public elementary/middle schools in North Miami Beach:
Library in North Miami Beach:
- NORTH MIAMI BEACH PUBLIC LIBRARY (Operating income: $940,002; Location: 1601 NORTHEAST 164 STREET; 56,168 books; 2,018 audio materials; 3,230 video materials; 196 serial subscriptions)