Ocean Ridge's population is 1,673 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 2.26 percent. See all of our Ocean Ridge demographic data.
The median home cost in Ocean Ridge is $338,000. Home appreciation the last year has been -4.04 percent. Find more data on Ocean Ridge Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, Ocean Ridge's cost of living is 6.81% Higher than the U.S. average. See our full report on Ocean Ridge Cost of Living.
Ocean Ridge public schools spend $5,441 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 18 students per teacher in Ocean Ridge. Learn about Ocean Ridge Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in Ocean Ridge is 3.30 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. Ocean Ridge jobs have Increased by 2.61 percent. See our full report on Ocean Ridge Economy.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Ocean Ridge:
- PALM BEACH COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 8 miles; LAKE WORTH, FL; Full-time enrollment: 8,390)
- PALM BEACH ATLANTIC COLLEGE-WEST PALM BEACH (about 11 miles; WEST PALM BEACH, FL; FT enrollment: 2,109)
- FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY-BOCA RATON (about 11 miles; BOCA RATON, FL; FT enrollment: 14,311)
- KEISER COLLEGE (about 25 miles; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; FT enrollment: 2,879)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 29 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 30 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
- NOVA SOUTHEASTERN UNIVERSITY (about 34 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,554)