Riviera Beach's population is 32,692 people. Since 2000, it has had a population growth of 9.30 percent. See all of our Riviera Beach demographic data.
The median home cost in Riviera Beach is $265,900. Home appreciation the last year has been 22.90 percent. Find more data on Riviera Beach Real Estate.
Compared to the rest of the country, Riviera Beach's cost of living is 7.57% Higher than the U.S. average. See our full report on Riviera Beach Cost of Living.
Riviera Beach public schools spend $5,522 per student. The average school expenditure in the U.S. is $6,058. There are about 16.8 students per teacher in Riviera Beach. Learn about Riviera Beach Schools and Education.
The unemployment rate in Riviera Beach is 4.30 percent(U.S. avg. is 4.60%). Recent job growth is Positive. Riviera Beach jobs have Increased by 4.15 percent. See our full report on Riviera Beach Economy.
Colleges/universities with over 2000 students nearest to Riviera Beach:
- PALM BEACH ATLANTIC COLLEGE-WEST PALM BEACH (about 9 miles; WEST PALM BEACH, FL; Full-time enrollment: 2,109)
- PALM BEACH COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 12 miles; LAKE WORTH, FL; FT enrollment: 8,390)
- FLORIDA ATLANTIC UNIVERSITY-BOCA RATON (about 28 miles; BOCA RATON, FL; FT enrollment: 14,311)
- KEISER COLLEGE (about 42 miles; Ft. Lauderdale, FL; FT enrollment: 2,879)
- BROWARD COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 46 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 12,747)
- ART INSTITUTE OF FORT LAUDERDALE (about 47 miles; FT LAUDERDALE, FL; FT enrollment: 2,488)
- INDIAN RIVER COMMUNITY COLLEGE (about 48 miles; FT PIERCE, FL; FT enrollment: 6,149)
Public high schools in Riviera Beach:
- SUNCOAST COMMUNITY HIGH SCHOOL (Students: 1,367; Location: 600 W 28TH STREET; Grades: 09 - 12)
- INLET GROVE COMMUNITY HIGH (Students: 576; Location: 7071 GAROADEN ROAD; Grades: 09 - 12)
- SEAGULL ACADEMY (Students: 32; Location: 38 W INDUSTRIAL WAY; Grades: 09 - 12)
Private high school in Riviera Beach:
- R J HENDLEY CHRISTIAN EDUCATIO (Students: 350; Location: 2800 R AVENUE; Grades: PK - 12)
Biggest public primary/middle schools in Riviera Beach:
- JOHN F. KENNEDY MIDDLE SCHOOL (Students: 1,136; Location: 1901 AVENUE S; Grades: 06 - 08)
- LINCOLN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 630; Location: 1160 AVENUE N; Grades: PK - 08)
- WASHINGTON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 548; Location: 1709 W 30TH STREET; Grades: PK - 06)
- DR. MARY MCLEOD BETHUNE ELEMENTARY (Students: 539; Location: 1501 AVENUE U; Grades: KG - 05)
- WEST RIVIERA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL (Students: 467; Location: 1057 W 6TH STREET; Grades: PK - 06)
- RIVIERA BEACH ACADEMY (Students: 120; Location: 2600 AVENUE H W; Grades: 06 - 08)
- NOAH'S ARK INTERNATIONAL (Students: 63; Location: 21 W 22ND STREET; Grades: KG - 04)
- INTENSIVE TRANSITION NORTH (Students: 54; Location: 3301 ELECENTERONICS WAY; Grades: 06 - 12)
- COUNTY JAIL (Students: 50; Location: 3228 GUN CLUB ROAD; Grades: 06 - 12)
- POTENTIALS CHARTER SCHOOL (Students: 33; Location: 1201 AUSTRALIAN AVENUE; Grades: PK - 05)
Private primary/middle schools in Riviera Beach:
- ST FRANCIS OF ASSISI SCHOOL (Students: 189; Location: 100 WEST 20TH STREET; Grades: PK - 8)
- R B JOHNSON LAKE SIDE ACD (Students: 23; Location: 130 E 20TH ST/ST LUKE AME; Grades: PK - 8)